Monday, December 6, 2010

Bistrita, Romania Orphanage Service Learning Trip



PLEASE HELP ME MAKE A CHILD’S DAY
BRIGHTER!


On February 13, 2011, I will travel for seven days to Bistrita, Romania to work with abandoned children in the city of Bistrita. This community service is done through TASIS - The American School in England – and the Romanian Children’s Relief (RCR).


RCR helps over 800 Romanian children annually. In addition to each student paying approximately $1,400 to go on the trip, each student must raise awareness and funds to help the children at the orphanage.  I would like to raise $800.  I  will be holding a Call of Duty Tournament, a poker night and selling donuts at games that I will be making! Please make a pledge to support me and the children at the orphanage.

Your donation makes a difference and I thank you.

Jeremy Friedlander



Happy Holidays! 



HTML tutorial



or please send a check made out to RCR to:

1 Sandy Lane
Virginia Water
Surrey, GU25 4TA
England

No comments:

Post a Comment